Aaj khush toh bhot hogy tum 😂🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Aaj khush toh bhot hogy tum 😂🤣🤣🤣
Yes... Our criminology major is soon gonna come back 🤣
Originally posted by: la_Reine
So basically it's Do Bol cast repeated😆
I like Salman in negative roles...though i would like to see him in a positive role...i havent seen him do it before, he might suit it😳
Another fan of sallu spotted 😳😂
Originally posted by: la_Reine
So basically it's Do Bol cast repeated😆
I like Salman in negative roles...though i would like to see him in a positive role...i havent seen him do it before, he might suit it😳
You are lucky you didn't watch him in a negative role before. He made me hate him till date, maybe he is a good actor I don't know, but I still hate him. 🤢
I thought you were talking about Salman Khan, and I was thinking when did he play a negative role!🤔
I don't even know who is this salman..I feel bad for Affan, he deserves good scripts and PH.
I wish it was some other hero with hira
I m sick and tired of the do Bol pairing even though I haven't even watched do bol
How many dramas they'll do together 😲
Originally posted by: VJD5SCGES6ZX7ZEE
I wish it was some other hero with hira
I m sick and tired of the do Bol pairing even though I haven't even watched do bol
Hihi in every drama thread either you want another heroine or hero .. 😆
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
How many dramas they'll do together 😲
And here I m dying to watch Ahmed yumna again inna drama but AAA is so lazy uffff