It's Mehr Maha coming on express tv
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It's Mehr Maha coming on express tv
Producer: Nadeem J. Muhammad
Writer: AQ Shaikh
Director: Najaf Bilgrami
Head Of Production & Planning : Qamar Butt
Coming Soon
I am afraid this NJ Digital production isn't a gr8 producer, it used to dub Turkish dramas to Urdu only.🤔 and Affan is back to those Express tv bad excuted dramas.I still remember Gustakh E Dil.🥺
And yes.. this drama has the expressionless Salman Saeed as well. 😆 I am tagging his biggest fan.
Producer: Nadeem J. Muhammad
Writer: AQ Shaikh
Director: Najaf Bilgrami
Head Of Production & Planning : Qamar Butt
Coming Soon
I am afraid this NJ Digital production isn't a gr8 producer, it used to dub Turkish dramas to Urdu only.🤔 and Affan is back to those Express tv bad excuted dramas.I still remember Gustakh E Dil.🥺
And yes.. this drama has the expressionless Salman Saeed as well. 😆 I am tagging his biggest fan.
@bold... Sufi creepy is back with his pink lips and pink shirt 🥳
Maybe here too he'll play the obsessive lover of Hira. And bore the hell of us.😴
Maybe here too he'll play the obsessive lover of Hira. And bore the hell of us.😴
I won't be watching it😆
I won't be watching it😆
I'll watch it and tag you if there's something interesting. 😃
Tell me how creepy sufi creepy is in this one. 😆
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
It's Mehr Maha coming on express tv

Producer: Nadeem J. Muhammad
Writer: AQ Shaikh
Director: Najaf Bilgrami
Head Of Production & Planning : Qamar Butt
Coming Soon
I am afraid this NJ Digital production isn't a gr8 producer, it used to dub Turkish dramas to Urdu only.🤔 and Affan is back to those Express tv bad excuted dramas.I still remember Gustakh E Dil.🥺
And yes.. this drama has the expressionless Salman Saeed as well. 😆 I am tagging his biggest fan.
So basically it's Do Bol cast repeated😆
I like Salman in negative roles...though i would like to see him in a positive role...i havent seen him do it before, he might suit it😳
Producer: Nadeem J. Muhammad
Writer: AQ Shaikh
Director: Najaf Bilgrami
Head Of Production & Planning : Qamar Butt
Coming Soon
I am afraid this NJ Digital production isn't a gr8 producer, it used to dub Turkish dramas to Urdu only.🤔 and Affan is back to those Express tv bad excuted dramas.I still remember Gustakh E Dil.🥺
And yes.. this drama has the expressionless Salman Saeed as well. 😆 I am tagging his biggest fan.
Kya yaad karwa diya
Guztakh e dil was such a big let down, they wasted such potential wali cast