The episode is up

The episode is up

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Here is the written update by pratyay
Gorgeous people
Congrulations on your promotion riri 🤗
Thanks soo much ☺️ 💗
They have such a gorgeous couple with amazing chemistry and they don't even utilize it properly.
You got promoted. Congrats 👏
Originally posted by: janecastle
You got promoted. Congrats 👏
Thanks soo much ☺️ 💗
Congratulations....whatever that promotion is as I am nee to IF, I am unaware of lot of things
Congratulations....whatever that promotion is as I am nee to IF, I am unaware of lot of things
Aww thanks soo much 🤗