Ditto.. I'm traumatised 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Ditto.. I'm traumatised 😵
I don’t - someone had shared it here though. Forget which DT
But seraj the director confirmed no one had been approached to play Meerab and Murtasim other than Wahaj and Yumna. They didn’t consider anyone else for the roles
. Yes , Madhuilove confirmed it….this must be utter jealousy of those ppl who are talking such rubbish .Originally posted by: crystal30003
But seraj the director confirmed no one had been approached to play Meerab and Murtasim other than Wahaj and Yumna. They didn’t consider anyone else for the roles
Shreya, Please lock this thread. Thanks

