This scene was weird funny even murtasim had smile to his face. I think it was not murtasim it was more like wahaj smiling to the kid.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This scene was weird funny even murtasim had smile to his face. I think it was not murtasim it was more like wahaj smiling to the kid.
Good night . everyone🤗 except those rival fandoms who are making fun of our situation and laughing on a serious matter such as rape ! ..
Let Wednesday come , i am sure you will eat your own words 😃😕
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
sofiiiiii love you
Love you too..😘.. if only MeerAsim could take some inspo from us... life would be so much sweeter...😆... forumwasis/twitterwasis/smwasis mood wouldn't be like the British weather today🤣
I don't think Hassan has said anything.
Amna is tweeting to relax.
Originally posted by: arshi1983
Same - I vote number 2
It’s 4:55 am here at the moment and I’ve been tossing and turning the whole night. I would’ve probably slept for 2-3 hrs 🙄🙄Like u said, we need therapy!
It is 3 am here I can't sleep
I didn't even eat properly today
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Good night . everyone🤗 except those rival fandoms who are making fun of our situation and laughing on a serious matter such as rape ! ..
Let Wednesday come , i am sure you will eat your own words 😃😕
Are u sure it's dark at yrs...or you're just watching the dark promo 🤔
Agar hasan trigger warning de bhi raha hai tu woh because of discussion around sensitive topic like rape.
i need this afternoon to be my night , i didn't properly sleep yesterday 💔💔
Originally posted by: pickachu
Agar hasan trigger warning de bhi raha hai tu woh because of discussion around sensitive topic like rape.
Lekin bola kaha hai. I just checked his twitter, there is no recent tweet about TB except that they will review TB today.