it looks nice though not weird ๐คฃ and when it comes to mango sab chalta haiOriginally posted by: NatkhatPyare
This one might look like Rajbhog but it's actually mango ice-cream ๐ aur isme koi ice formation nahi hua tha. Ekdum soft thi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it looks nice though not weird ๐คฃ and when it comes to mango sab chalta haiOriginally posted by: NatkhatPyare
This one might look like Rajbhog but it's actually mango ice-cream ๐ aur isme koi ice formation nahi hua tha. Ekdum soft thi.
im craving mango now๐Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
it looks nice though not weird ๐คฃ and when it comes to mango sab chalta hai
choco samosa? ๐ค how can they mix salty with sweetI have not tried but seen a lot
Kurkure with milk๐ญ
Golgappa with mirinda๐ญ
Knitted noodles ๐
Chocolate samosa
Will update later ๐
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
im craving mango now๐
same i havnt had any mango in a long time ๐ค
Don't you have an older sibling? I'm blessed with a maa kaali in my real life ๐คช
I have had lauki halwa so many times and I totally love it.. ๐
Iss se acha topic nahi milta ye fir se reveal karne ke liye!
Now I also have Nimbu's support.. I don't need to be a closet lauki halwa lover now!
Lauki ka halwa is โค๏ธ๐
Yes right, they both are same.
Oh yes lauki koftas are good too! โญ๏ธ
Gujjus make lauki thepla too.. they taste very delicious too. And ofcourse lauki is kind of main ingredient of gujju dish Handwo! But usme mostly kisi ko pata bhi nahi lagta ki lauki hai.. ๐
I can't have plain lauki sabji, but if it is mixed with chana daal then I am ok with it. ๐
U r me..
Disclaimer: hum MID nahi hai
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
lol i wanna try it actually
Here's the quick n easy recipe. Even if you don't wanna make it, you can still have a look at chef Kunal Kapur! ๐
Arre waah! Good to meet me!
Are you sure about the disclaimer, Karthik? ๐
P.s. Karthik wala mazak tha! Ab kyahikahoon! I really don't know Kyahikahoon! ๐
Maggie pakodas are very famous in my city! Though I have never tried it yet! ๐
Ye dekho! I am here with the proof! ๐ Don't have the courage to order it though! 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWQc2ZZquZQ/?igsh=MTJ6ZXpvajIyMmN6MQ==
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
0