💔 I had liked Sirat - Ranveer.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
💔 I had liked Sirat - Ranveer.
Me too.
Karma is real I used to always troll YHC and want it to go offair but now I can’t say a word against it 🥺
Waise can I ask you something, I remember you deactivated your account once but then reactivated it the same day. How were you able to do that, I want to deactivate again but don’t want to wait for the 7 mandatory days.
I hope Manjiri Ji apologise to Akshara
Abhir
Abhinav
Abhimanyu
Goenkas
Roohi
Aarohi
External logins sy.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Waise can I ask you something, I remember you deactivated your account once but then reactivated it the same day. How were you able to do that, I want to deactivate again but don’t want to wait for the 7 mandatory days.

Even I want to deactivate my account but I don't want to lose my visit streak. I want to get the 365 days wala badge so I am deactivating my account.
Same yaar, even I want to get my badge but the only way to control my addiction on this site is by deactivating.Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Even I want to deactivate my account but I don't want to lose my visit streak. I want to get the 365 days wala badge so I am deactivating my account.
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k