Originally posted by: midniteangel
I cant accept that murtu will do something like this.. this is not the murtu I know 😭😭😂
MB??? She has once told Meerub whosoever will come in between both of them, they will have to face her...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I cant accept that murtu will do something like this.. this is not the murtu I know 😭😭😂
MB??? She has once told Meerub whosoever will come in between both of them, they will have to face her...
I wonder…
But I was happy to see KMK sending Bhaktu to Rohail’s house. I was thinking.. yeh hui na Khan Murtasim Khan - Sher of the Jungle wali baat!!! Finally - old KMK back in action 😎
Originally posted by: pickachu
Murtasim kya karega rohail ka saath?
Girls Move to new thread, please.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I hope they don’t kill him. That could lead to Meerab leaving Murtasim
They will not killed him just will scold him. Takey meru se door rhey😳
Omg he did this?? Kab?Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
I wonder…
But I was happy to see KMK sending Bhaktu to Rohail’s house. I was thinking.. yeh hui na Khan Murtasim Khan - Sher of the Jungle wali baat!!! Finally - old KMK back in action 😎
If they show that me leaves mu because he beat up rohail!!! THAT WILL BE THE MOST STUPID REASON!!!
Abhi ke logic ke according...possibility hai
What is written in the chit in the promo of Episode 46?
Likha hua tha... Room main ana zara, merub.
and delulu haya gets it I guess