lol I wish that mahajabeen's soul enters meeru here 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol I wish that mahajabeen's soul enters meeru here 🤣
I soo want this to happen 😆
Per humare aise kismat kahan
Originally posted by: aimmyangle
Maheer ko bhi ise agg mn jhonk de to acha hai wesay 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is good for nothing
If only they didn’t mess up MPHT so badly , we would have got one Wahaj - Hania wala shoot !
Then I am whatever happens happens for a reason! And it always happens for good reason!
Originally posted by: Winterberry
You never know 🤷♀️
You thought pool scene was possible 6 months back? You thought such chemistry can happen 6 months back?You thought hands can have so much chemistry 6 months back?
So maybe 6 months later we might get something 😎
Pool scene se yaad aya
https://twitter.com/meerasimgifs/status/1658742397751156737?t=jj24GXyMMkK9FdpplEUb1g&s=19
Originally posted by: Winterberry
You never know 🤷♀️
You thought pool scene was possible 6 months back? You thought such chemistry can happen 6 months back?You thought hands can have so much chemistry 6 months back?
So maybe 6 months later we might get something 😎
Umeed pe duniya khayam hai and chahat is proving it 😎
Originally posted by: Winterberry
You never know 🤷♀️
You thought pool scene was possible 6 months back? You thought such chemistry can happen 6 months back?You thought hands can have so much chemistry 6 months back?
So maybe 6 months later we might get something 😎
This means they have to advertise western wear which they will not bad for PR
4 in the morning what do I know
Waiting for this scene to happen in mpht 😆
Translation :
Kia phir meerub aur murtasim k beech haile ho jaye ge ghalat fehmi...
Haile means a jaye ge
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsVtxu8vM4N/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Its 4 am n u r still awake 😲
Actually I hav also done it but I'm going to tell you to go and sleep now..
You need to be fresh to watch the epi later 🤗
The day, saad boi burns a painting I will change my UN
P.S that is never happening 🤣