🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Let the mods announce first. She will mention the rules as well. 🤗🤗
in bold ….. what are the mods going to announce ? Sorry I am in a meeting so can’t go bk to read the previous posts .
8:00pm before that in YouTube also we don't get.
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
in bold ….. what are the mods going to announce ? Sorry I am in a meeting so can’t go bk to read the previous posts .
Probably there will be a banner competition for Pak forum.
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I get that alot.. N I had to clear my stance coz they thought it was a guy 🤣🤣🤣
Now they know its coz of TB
Arre phone per shayad siggy dekhi..this is even more embarrassing 🤣🤣
8:00pm before that in YouTube also we don't get.
Same here .. yehn 9 pm p YouTube p live stream hona start hota drama bt thank god us mn break nahi hoti. .
Precious smiles😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰
Waise Yumna's smile is sooo pure & innocent! Looks like a baby😍
Merub ko zyaada smile karne ki mauka hi nahin milte! And whenever she smiles Merub looks like a different person altogether!❤️
@your signature: 👏👍🏼