
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
There will be poster competition but I am not sure how many will participate in it.
If its about if peoples participation count me in 😍😍😍😍 tb ka poster banaon ge mn 🤩🤩🤩
Yeh huye nah baat
The poses are seems more different then other shoots. That smile on her face. She is so happy 😊 his arms are wrapped around 😍
Yes I love this shot!!! Their smiles 😍😍😍

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://twitter.com/mahaa_ch/status/1658744396190187522?t=d-zHNZdrZ0v38hwTvQbvFA&s=19
People believe these two can do this but can't hug 🤣
I'm dead☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Hugs are overrated aff.
I prefer push & pulling scenes in romance 🤣
☺️☺️☺️
Thats more passionate 😆
Their smiles

Yesss 🔥🔥😍😍😍😍
