3 ppl said they saw it...but there was no photo or video proof to backup their claim.Originally posted by: alwayssparkle
That UK spcl promo was fake right???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
3 ppl said they saw it...but there was no photo or video proof to backup their claim.Originally posted by: alwayssparkle
That UK spcl promo was fake right???
Look at this guys 🤩🤩🤩

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. He hugged every single character in the drama! Waiting for meerab and Murtasam one 😂😂 Anyway have you seen photoshoot? They dance hug , stroke , they r more intimate than just a hug! Amount Murtasam touched meerab, face waist, arm, hand, carried her in his arm, do you seriously think they have problem with hugs?? The storyline just didn’t demanded it
THE PASSIONATE EYES OF THEIRS🔥🔥
That's all say no more 😆



There will be poster competition but I am not sure how many will participate in it.
Yeh huye nah baat
The poses are seems more different then other shoots. That smile on her face. She is so happy 😊 his arms are wrapped around 😍
Yess....
I had my coworkers staring at me yesterday 🤣🤣
Itni bezzati kabhi feel ni hui
I get that alot.. N I had to clear my stance coz they thought it was a guy 🤣🤣🤣
Now they know its coz of TB
Ab kya karu.. report toh already kar diya tha
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://twitter.com/mahaa_ch/status/1658744396190187522?t=d-zHNZdrZ0v38hwTvQbvFA&s=19
People believe these two can do this but can't hug 🤣
People where just blame the actor for not doing a hug scenes 🤣🤣
Hugs are overrated aff.
I prefer push & pulling scenes in romance 🤣