Soon 🙏🤲
I am not that worried about the upcoming track (post Behaya's behaya harkat)....but super anxious for the separation track 🥲
Nooran baaji has a track record of ruining things for us
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Soon 🙏🤲
I am not that worried about the upcoming track (post Behaya's behaya harkat)....but super anxious for the separation track 🥲
Nooran baaji has a track record of ruining things for us
Neha, i hope you like your coffee black, cause thats how wahaj likes his 😂😂😂
https://twitter.com/veiledjourney/status/1658380165666471936?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
🤣🤣🤣
Black it is 😍
Anything for him 😍
Like Murtu even I prefer coffee during the day and tea at night 😌😌
This is HOW IT ALL STARTED!!! This teaser i randomly saw on instagram and there was no turning back..
https://twitter.com/ibelieveindest3/status/1658363371534811136?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Almost same.. I watched the third teaser.. but the slap made me stay away..
Saw this video of meri ghar chalo and then I wanted to watch it 😅
Im off to bed!! Be ready for today!!! Its going to be a hell of a week!!! Brace yourselves for IMPACT 😭
https://twitter.com/burberkoa/status/1658675461650784256?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Night night 🤗
I have my punching bag ready 😍
. In bold … which obviously their show could not 🤪
Ignore!!! People are just JEALOUS of this MASSIVE SUCCESS!!
Whether they like it or not, TB has created HISTORY!!! ❤️

Look everyone ....how adorable they are 😳https://twitter.com/tarabati01/status/1658682544613883905?t=X3FtWQbmOYHTfdIak_XaTw&s=19
This is what i dont understand. I too watch kuch ankahi. Its nice. And i like billal and sajjal BUT that doesnt mean i cant like TB and wahaj and yumna.
Such immature people!!!
@bold: we have those here as well 😏😏
This is what i dont understand. I too watch kuch ankahi. Its nice. And i like billal and sajjal BUT that doesnt mean i cant like TB and wahaj and yumna.
Such immature people!!!
Tell me about it! I love Sajal and Bilal’s work too and I also watch KA but I don’t like it as much as TB and I have my reasons for it but do we diss about it in our forum and belittle the actors, nahi na?
They lack decorum, kya karein!!!
This is HOW IT ALL STARTED!!! This teaser i randomly saw on instagram and there was no turning back..
https://twitter.com/ibelieveindest3/status/1658363371534811136?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Can't wait for OG MM