THANKS TANU

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
THANKS TANU

The first one there was my first drama of wahaj..
FROM THAT TO KMK ❤️😂
Good morning everyone ❤️
Thanks Tanu 🤗
Colored Text Guys, ab main kya bolun…the thread had just started when I went off to sleep and it’s over by the time I wake up 👏👏. Congratulations everyone . By the way, I was reading some comments on other threads and according to them Geo isn’t supposed to be a prestigious channel and good actors do not like to work for it . I was SURPRISED . Is this the case ? Needless to say TB was being trashed there. What they don’t understand is thst for it to reach this level of success ,it had to have massive viewership …. Why do they hate its success so much ?
Yes... the witch who never leaves
Awwww i just LOVE HIM!!! I need them back!!! Its been soo long!!
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Colored Text Guys, ab main kya bolun…the thread had just started when I went off to sleep and it’s over by the time I wake up 👏👏. Congratulations everyone . By the way, I was reading some comments on other threads and according to them Geo isn’t supposed to be a prestigious channel and good actors do not like to work for it . I was SURPRISED . Is this the case ? Needless to say TB was being trashed there. What they don’t understand is thst for it to reach this level of success ,it had to have massive viewership …. Why do they hate its success so much ?
Ignore!!! People are just JEALOUS of this MASSIVE SUCCESS!!
Whether they like it or not, TB has created HISTORY!!! ❤️
Neha, i hope you like your coffee black, cause thats how wahaj likes his 😂😂😂
https://twitter.com/veiledjourney/status/1658380165666471936?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw