Good morning.Have a great day 💗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning.Have a great day 💗
Has this site become slow for anyone else?
For me, pages are taking ages to load 😭
How did you manage this? Please explain

Morning!!! How are you today?Good morning.Have a great day 💗
Ah, I thought by site being slow you meant the threads moving at a snail’s pace. Except for the ones where people get to bash India.Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Has this site become slow for anyone else?
For me, pages are taking ages to load 😭
IU and Aliaa sat togetherrr!!
Middle class always gets thenga from every corner.
https://twitter.com/_iamnik_/status/1658371045911560192?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0