Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.1k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Nice song but I have no idea what the words mean 😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala


Nice song but I have no idea what the words mean 😆

With surma (kohl) in your eyes

How did you learn to walk?

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/15Sjjl_24x0

Hilarious 😃

Edited by rckRadhe - 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shukriya: Nushrratt in Chatrapathi ... 😃

https://youtu.be/g3Us8mWIloI

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".