I'm worried what 'they' want to prove.
There is no doubt that Wankhede is corrupt and a liar but the focus on SRK is what bothers me...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm worried what 'they' want to prove.
There is no doubt that Wankhede is corrupt and a liar but the focus on SRK is what bothers me...
Headline fodder for channels so they dont have to discuss Karnataka failure
This will die off within a week after the distraction is successful
I hope so, dear....as for the SRK concentration...
Won't they find enough evidence for other criminal acts Wankhede did?
Originally posted by: Clochette
I hope so, dear....as for the SRK concentration...
Won't they find enough evidence for other criminal acts Wankhede did?
Not sure
If this is indeed a case of making him the scapegoat, then I doubt they will go beyond the Aryan case.
If he is indeed guilty of corruption and extortion, then I am sure he would have done the same in other cases too which would come up
Either way, it just shows how super corrupt CBI really is and sways to the tunes of its higher masters. It will just assert the fact that all those "raids" (CBI, IT, ED, etc)against the folks speaking against the govt were not exactly coincidences and were planned actions on silencing dissenting voices
BTW: what happened to the raids which were carried out on Anurag Kashayp and Taapsee Pannu by IT dept. Did they ever recover anything at all?
CBI gets a new director...a BJP-man from Karntaka... (Praveen Sood)
https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/praveen-sood-new-cbi-director-appointed-8610109/
I think, je majority of those raids was to intimidate people...