Originally posted by: hasini009
Awww….thanks for missing me in advance Charu 🤗
I don’t know, maybe 2, 3 days to 2, 3 weeks/months 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
Awww….thanks for missing me in advance Charu 🤗
I don’t know, maybe 2, 3 days to 2, 3 weeks/months 😆

Abey, maa samaan hai woh mere liye 😡
Pehle love letter ab ye.. urs n khala will be the most unconventional jodi. 😳 more than Rag-Neeti or PC-Nick😆
Credit goes to..uhm whoever done it. Not me kahi na kahi padha tha😆
Main sach mein chala jaunga tab yaad mat karna phir 😭Originally posted by: hasini009
pehle tu* disappear toh ho jaa😆
*sorry for the “tu”. aap likhna chahti thi, but wo sentence mein fit nahi ho raha hain.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Main sach mein chala jaunga tab yaad mat karna phir 😭
mat jaa. if you disappear, yahan ki essays anath ho jate. Who will take care of them🥺
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Abey, maa samaan hai woh mere liye 😡
What in the Oedipus-Jocasta going on here !@#%?
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Main sach mein chala jaunga tab yaad mat karna phir 😭
Tu ja ke to dekh tere ghar aake maar maar ke login krke suga ki gif na dalwayi to mein suga-minion ka frnd nahi😡
Dekhi phir, koi nahin hoga essays ignore karne wala 😭Originally posted by: hasini009
mat jaa. if you disappear, yahan ki essays anath ho jate. Who will take care of them🥺
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Abey, maa samaan hai woh mere liye 😡
I know. Supari ke e-family bhi Jeane and Paul Briggs family se kam nahi. She adopted you, hava, fly….aur pata nahi closet mein kitne 👶 hain
IF ki saari mahilaayein mere liye maa aur behen jaisi hai ❤️
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0