❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️

Wow 90s Salman was something else huh!
And Mum looks so cute ⭐️
Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook
Red Pants? Or is it Orangey red? Who else can wear orange pants to a formal event and make it look good
And she looks stunnung in that gown

Yoo In Na is more on the cute side than beautiful but she was very pretty in her 20s, too bad she started her career in her 30s
I know LDW is quite a looker and versatile but fo me I am a fan only when he acts oppsite YIN
Both are shipped madly by their fans, I ship them too but only onscreen
Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook
Red Pants? Or is it Orangey red? Who else can wear orange pants to a formal event and make it look good
And she looks stunnung in that gown
Yoo In Na is more on the cute side than beautiful but she was very pretty in her 20s, too bad she started her career in her 30s
I know LDW is quite a looker and versatile but fo me I am a fan only when he acts oppsite YIN
Both are shipped madly by their fans, I ship them too but only onscreen
The pretty goblin couple ❤️
I watched touch my heart bcoz of them!

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
The pretty goblin couple ❤️
I watched touch my heart bcoz of them!
I first watched "Touch your Heart" cz I liked the storyline, didn't know much about the stars and fell in love with the show ❤️👍🏼, the Jodi and now I am watching IN Naa's other shows :)
I've watched it 3,4 times now, each time the breakup scene gets me
I like how despite being a conservative professional, he's willing to sacrifice his love for her acting career, when men usually ask women to give up their career esp if she's an actress
Someone mentions the show, I start going on and on 😆

these two, but before anyone comes at me, I am not a Nian or Delena shipper
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/prakash-raj-faces-legal-complaint-over-alleged-remarks-on-ramayana/
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE It's really awesome!!!! I mean, I am REALLY looking forward to this movie
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bollywood-has-never-looked-this-uncool-shobhaa-de-slams-salman-khans-viral-sonam-bro-post_235626
0