Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy
Usne phir apne haath kaat lena hai, Murtesim Murtesim karke andar bhi aa jaayegi, ek number ki chipkali hai woh! 🤢
Aane uss behaya...see you get the shock of her life seeing murtu doing something to meerub 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy
Usne phir apne haath kaat lena hai, Murtesim Murtesim karke andar bhi aa jaayegi, ek number ki chipkali hai woh! 🤢
Aane uss behaya...see you get the shock of her life seeing murtu doing something to meerub 🤣
haya is classic delulu character. Her dance at mayun still cracks me upOriginally posted by: Kumuda-123
The actor who play malik zubair character said
Haya se shaadi karne se acha zubair mar jaye 😭
The nuances are missing in Meerasim's story. They are always in serious situations. I hope after love confession we will get the nuances in Meerasim's love story.
mera old username SnowWhite_97 tha last year Changed kiya thaOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haan ji !! Have you changed your username? I think I know you but I don’t know you so I feel your username is different
Same, i think i will never start an ongoing show now.Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
i am not going to watch any other show after tb especially ongoing shows... tb has drained out all my patience ....
Btw guys bht hi sweet Meerasim dream dekha mene☺️
Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy
Merub ne sab ke saamne chillaa chillaakar confess ki toh? She's capable of doing that😎
I heard the track on IG and all over tik tok but I was what song is that...I searched it was a wahaj's pak drama. But I did not watch it as FL ko mein pasand nahi karti 😆 glad I found tere bin
I used to like Hania as an actress...I saw Ishqiya and she was good. Then MH mein kinda annoying. And MPHT toh chor hi do 😬
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
ninaaaaaaa!! Guess what? I am starting tere bin today 🤣🤣🤣 tik tok pe bahut clips dekhe and now I am ready 😂😂
Then enjoy the chemistry and be patient 🤣
I used to like Hania as an actress...I saw Ishqiya and she was good. Then MH mein kinda annoying. And MPHT toh chor hi do 😬
Chor diya 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haya is classic delulu character. Her dance at mayun still cracks me up
That was a dream tho but such a meme worthy sequence 🤣