The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maryam said this to MB.
Really!! So we're getting another dargah scene? It's not edited out?😲
No. We are not getting another Dargah scene. I suggested a dialogue of the Baba from the Episode 6 as the thread's title. Because I thought that it might suit the situation.
Wha was Wahaj doing when Waqas said "aap ne apni beti ko wo sab nahi dia, jo ek beti ko dena chahye" 🤣🤣🤣
I feel for Wahaj here! Some repeated shots, and some random like this🤣
Give him a break
His break is stuck on she gave promise to MZ, that face, that guy SERIOUSLYYYYYYYY
He can only process so much stupidity
Wha was Wahaj doing when Waqas said "aap ne apni beti ko wo sab nahi dia, jo ek beti ko dena chahye" 🤣🤣🤣
I feel for Wahaj here! Some repeated shots, and some random like this🤣
Wahaj's expression " kaha phass gya yaar " 🤣
We were talking about murtu's english and how tanu used to make fun of his dialogues here 😆
this is joke from the show office …you know how we say well well well how the tables have turned…but he says well well how the turntables 😂😂😂 ( I love the office 😅😅😅)Originally posted by: Gundamwing
blossom is this a joke
because my brain is not found to understand this
Originally posted by: midniteangel
We were talking about murtu's english and how tanu used to make fun of his dialogues here 😆
I made fun of one dialogue " YOU ARE SELLLLFFISH"
😆😆