Who said this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who said this?
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Seriously why do you guys hate his english
I like it
Am I the only one
"My officially wedded wife" 😆
But to be honest I like it too. 😆
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Seriously why do you guys hate his english
I like it
Am I the only one
Nah I like it too.. I find it cute 😆
blossom is this a joke
because my brain is not found to understand this
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
let’s just say it’s not my favorite 😬😬 It’s better than FK for sureeeee…watch this cringe
I can't stop🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Seriously why do you guys hate his english
I like it
Am I the only one
Whose english? Murtasim?
What am i missing here ? 😂
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
blossom is this a joke
because my brain is not found to understand this
I dont see any image?
The Tere Bin thread has few members from Pakistan. Does no one from the Pakistan have any connections with 7th sky production team or at least any person who works in the Tere Bin team? I want to know the story. We are getting Epsiode 45 next week. Meerasim Story has not moved an inch from Episode 23. I want to know the story. We don't even have many scenes left from the OST and teasers.