Am I the only one jise khas maza ni aya inn pics and reels mein 🤔
Haldi photoshoot was league apart. Thiis doesn't feel the same...the vibe is missing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I the only one jise khas maza ni aya inn pics and reels mein 🤔
Haldi photoshoot was league apart. Thiis doesn't feel the same...the vibe is missing

Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Because he knows the truth already
There was nothing to react to except that his wife is not coming back
Then we see his oh shit face
But he was shocked when Maryam said Merub was against eloping
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Mujhe aaj Wahaj ke expressions bilkul samjh nahi aaye. Bushra Ansari ( MB) she is mostly good but aaj she also wasn't in her element.
Anwar is always like this
Waqas had dialogues to support him.
This is Director's fault. I think every character was confused about this scene.
Aaj ka scene shoot karty hoye ditector uncle kya choti py thy
Kisi ky expressions bhi samjh nhi aye.
Am I the only one jise khas maza ni aya inn pics and reels mein 🤔
Haldi photoshoot was league apart. Thiis doesn't feel the same...the vibe is missing
The reel never do justice as the quality of the video never look great...hopefully pictures come out nice...but yumna is looking wow .
Please no.
Spare me (us) from this torture 😭😭😭😭
I will get nightmares...bhai and didi ki pics ni plz 🙏

Lol 😂.
He’s done the face and hands so only feet left for romantic scenes according to textbook. 😆
