Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.1k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/vXyfX1_GnVQ



Penny for your thoughts on this version, dr3vil?!

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


Penny for your thoughts on this version, dr3vil?!


Smitten KatWalk Kitt3n


Your version is much better.. no suprise though..whatever I do.. you always do it better.. everything from..being smarter..kinder.... better face ..better bod. ..you can lift more..you can run faster.. and now better song selection too 😆


Sometimes I wonder why did God put you in front of my face for? I get it she is number 1!! Whats my purpose god? ..but now i know ...It's to follow you around saying Allahumma Barik. .. may God bless you more and protect you from everything.. except the D3vil..



https://youtu.be/u_wB6byrl5k


Let's dance to that in your be ballroom .. I am sure you will have a better song though..


Smitten I think you should stay at least 2 threads and 20 posts away from me ..for your own sake .. see you around babe I mean friend. 😆

Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".