Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Penny for your thoughts on this version, dr3vil?!
Smitten KatWalk Kitt3n
Your version is much better.. no suprise though..whatever I do.. you always do it better.. everything from..being smarter..kinder.... better face ..better bod. ..you can lift more..you can run faster.. and now better song selection too 😆
Sometimes I wonder why did God put you in front of my face for? I get it she is number 1!! Whats my purpose god? ..but now i know ...It's to follow you around saying Allahumma Barik. .. may God bless you more and protect you from everything.. except the D3vil..
Let's dance to that in your be ballroom .. I am sure you will have a better song though..
Smitten I think you should stay at least 2 threads and 20 posts away from me ..for your own sake .. see you around babe I mean friend. 😆
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k