Originally posted by: Clochette
Ha, ha...that made me smile...yes, I know, it's a bit going overboard when I do it 😉
a bit? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Clochette
Ha, ha...that made me smile...yes, I know, it's a bit going overboard when I do it 😉
a bit? 😆
Frankly super impressed with how all of us have kept this thread pretty civil. It is interesting to read perspectives from all ends, be it for or against the movie, without making it personal or mocking anyone😊 I go to reddit and I dread that place..the language, the tone, everything is awful there. Comparatively IF is still a civil place!
😉 a bit too much (as in "overboard") 😉
Iss poorey vish ke pyaale ko skip kar kar jis baat pe mera dhyaan kendrit hua wo thiin naththu aur neelu( neela barf) ki chulbuli pyaar bhari athhkheliyaan ...❤️
Mera aashirwaad tum dono ke saath hai😳
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Frankly super impressed with how all of us have kept this thread pretty civil. It is interesting to read perspectives from all ends, be it for or against the movie, without making it personal or mocking anyone😊 I go to reddit and I dread that place..the language, the tone, everything is awful there. Comparatively IF is still a civil place!
And jinxed 😆
why did I have to say it..clearly it triggered some silent stalkers..😳
That's a good point.
Who is the authority who answers RTI queries? Is it a govt body, autonomous or NGO?
AFAIK, a public information officer answers RTI queries, depends upon the type of question that is asked so it’s designated to that specific department officer.Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
That's a good point.
Who is the authority who answers RTI queries? Is it a govt body, autonomous or NGO?
Originally posted by: infinity101
AFAIK, a public information officer answers RTI queries, depends upon the type of question that is asked so it’s designated to that specific department officer.
Ok..so depending on whether the query is related to centre or state..concerned department of that particular govt answers it..is that what it means?
Yeah I guess, in my limited knowledge, it can be done in two ways, either online or offline. You have to figure out which department you are seeking information from, then you have to send your application to the concerned PIO of that department, full procedure is given on Google.Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Ok..so depending on whether the query is related to centre or state..concerned department of that particular govt answers it..is that what it means?
https://x.com/i/status/2048958832861450480
https://x.com/i/status/2025618219818422587
https://x.com/i/status/2038233733304897925
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
0