the tom and jerry cycle begins again 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the tom and jerry cycle begins again 😂
I hope Waqas gives it back to Maa Begum before leaving.
MB and murtasim looked at each other
As if " yeh mene kyaa kar diya " 😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I was serious while watching the first part.......Murtu ko dekh ke jo hassi aayio hai 🤣🤣
App apka SB jo araha hai, murtu ko dekh ky toh haasi hi aye gi
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I was serious while watching the first part.......Murtu ko dekh ke jo hassi aayio hai 🤣🤣
Yr Bhaut funny face tha woh wala 😂😂😂😂
What did i say?
Meerab was always right! 🥳🥳😆
Wait are u telling me they all thought Meerub introduced MZ to Mariyam? Like seriously?? And Murtasim believed that Meerub would do something like that ?
I can't stop watching the promo! Waqas saying he won't let M return and Murtu's face🤣🤣🤣
Jaise kisi bache ko uske favourite chocolate nahi de jye 🤣🤣🤣
FINALLY!!!!
What if waqas doesnt let meerab go to haveli and she chilla chilla ke confesses that she is in love 🤷♀️😂 in front of murtasim without realizing it!!!
sofi bestie ....team Meerab all the way ❤️