Mujhe meeru ka manaoying scenes dekhne ko sabar nahi horaha….kab ayega Wednesday 😅😅😅😅😅 Murtu jyada jali Kati na sunade bassss…over the top hogaya toh phir hum back to square one ho jayenge 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe meeru ka manaoying scenes dekhne ko sabar nahi horaha….kab ayega Wednesday 😅😅😅😅😅 Murtu jyada jali Kati na sunade bassss…over the top hogaya toh phir hum back to square one ho jayenge 😂😂😂
Wahhhhh meri yumniiii romantic nikli….hayeeeee 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Just look him without beard,you will have daymare too 🤣🤣🤣
Guyssssss ab toh woh pic dekhna hai…koi post hi karlo 😂😂😂😂😂🤧🤧🤧🤧
Aise kya khatarnak dikhta hai Ahad without beard ??
🤣🤣
I don’t like that she called it an item number…is she trying to downgrade it…am I overthinking 😡😡😡😡
What will I do there!! I'm not planning on watching jhoom even if I get million dollars 😜🤣🤣
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Lol this is a real life crisis situation 😅😅
You can read the live updates while being at the meeting n then watch on YT..
But who knows, your manager might postpone the meeting again 🤭
Hahahaha
What has TB MAKE US 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: midniteangel
What will I do there!! I'm not planning on watching jhoom even if I get million dollars 😜🤣🤣
I will tag you on tweets if someone posts Jhoom clips. 🤣🤣