https://twitter.com/Apoorva14204828/status/1655593858154000390?s=20
Everything's coming back like a boomerang 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/Apoorva14204828/status/1655593858154000390?s=20
Everything's coming back like a boomerang 🤣
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Apoorva14204828/status/1655593858154000390?s=20
Everything's coming back like a boomerang 🤣
I think it's unavailable
it’s deleted but maine padh liya and it’s so Damn true.Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/Apoorva14204828/status/1655593858154000390?s=20
Everything's coming back like a boomerang 🤣
Phir se mera popat...the tweet said that before also it was a trio where Neil and Aish used to be together and Ayesha separate, now the trio has Harshad Ayesha together and Neil is separate. There is parallel in offscreen too.
I hope they don't insert DCP in between this scene like during the wedding. 🤪
Ghum needs to be shut down for spreading on and off screen toxicity. A disclaimer should be run on screen watching ghum is injurious for mental health.
https://twitter.com/lolhetal/status/1655596790463492099?s=20
Lo ji, Naya montage...fans are far ahead of creatives 😆
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/ShrinidhiK18/status/1655588489470124036?s=20
Isse yaad aaya we didn't get this for SaiRat.. am I right or am I right?;🤣
In a way it's good they didn't give it for Sai-Virat. Otherwise it would've been repetitive. Atleast this one would be exclusive to SaiYa 😍❤️
Btw if we really get it, i must say Vanku ka dimaag is working. 😍
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/lolhetal/status/1655596790463492099?s=20
Lo ji, Naya montage...fans are far ahead of creatives 😆
Chalo acha hai someone thought about montage. Warna creatives are still in Didi land. 🤪
Originally posted by: janecastle
I hope they don't insert DCP in between this scene like during the wedding. 🤪
Mujhe toh woh chahiye. Satya ki godi mein subah savi, sorry, topper savi, aur sham ko Sai. DCP toh dhoop mein jalenge😅