Kabhi bhi nhi kiya? Halka sa bhi nhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kabhi bhi nhi kiya? Halka sa bhi nhi
nopeee. thankfully not. never want to either. ab ap sunaiye 😈
Originally posted by: MDFU6WAJP2VFL6ZI
nopeee. thankfully not. never want to either. ab ap sunaiye 😈
Kahan sy shuru karon
Koi hai hi nhi yahan kesy sunao 🥺
aap sunao... Sab aa jayenge!! 😁

I just saw that 🤣🤣🤣
Is she missing Sha or this another attention seeking tactics??
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
aap sunao... Sab aa jayenge!! 😁
Once, I went to my friend's house. We were in school back then. She had a swing in her house's garden's back side. We went there. I sat on that swing, she went to take some snacks. I was all alone there. While I was on that swing, I felt something suspicious, like some noise. I tried to stop that swing and run from there but it did not stop. It was moving by it's own. It was actually scary for me. First i thought it's would be just my imagination but when it was continuously moving and did not letting me come out of it then i got scared. I called my friend. Thankfully she came back within few minutes. Then that swing stopped.
Must be an attention seeking tactic.
Her show is not doing well kya?
Pata nahi.....ye story dekh ke toh Sha hi lag raha hai.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842