I don't think so. I am not a fan of thrillers.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I don't think so. I am not a fan of thrillers.😆
Usman Mukhtar hai
Maybe there's another male lead. An most probablely this is a mini series.🤓
I guess he is still better
But that was an episodic, and it had a huge cast including Muneeb. I hope she has another hero here too warna she's hopeless. Allah aise bure din kisi ko na dikhaye
Acha, tho It has just four episodes 😳