Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ayesh is nominated in these awards. They are supposed to happen today.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrAhXCbPtK0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Yaar why can’t they keep a bindi for her. I am not saying for it to be traditional, all ladies in the show have it and they look so pretty with the attire. Otherwise the makeup for Ayesha looks bland
Yaar why can’t they keep a bindi for her. I am not saying for it to be traditional, all ladies in the show have it and they look so pretty with the attire. Otherwise the makeup for Ayesha looks bland
They are doing her so dirty and Ayesha’s face has become so dull too ! Her without makeup face has changed. I feel bad for her ! The show has taken a toll on her !
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
They are doing her so dirty and Ayesha’s face has become so dull too ! Her without makeup face has changed. I feel bad for her ! The show has taken a toll on her !
I think she has got the wrong foundation. She looks so dull and washed out. Bindi brings focus to the face in traditional attire’s. Hee immediate postleap looks were so good
She is so attached to Sai 😊
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
They are doing her so dirty and Ayesha’s face has become so dull too ! Her without makeup face has changed. I feel bad for her ! The show has taken a toll on her !
I felt that too … her face has become so dull… the eyes gosh she needs sleep
she is treating this show as her first and last it seems… no care and concern for her health
I felt that too … her face has become so dull… the eyes gosh she needs sleepshe is treating this show as her first and last it seems… no care and concern for her health
Yes...see here..this glow is missed
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr2w8cQAcnv/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==