People went gaga over arnav...asad...shivay Singh oberoi but non had such witty cheekyness in them. Yes raman bhalla was witty with his dialogues.
I used to like Arnav...but now when I think of it 😑 he was a toxic character 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
People went gaga over arnav...asad...shivay Singh oberoi but non had such witty cheekyness in them. Yes raman bhalla was witty with his dialogues.
I used to like Arnav...but now when I think of it 😑 he was a toxic character 🙈
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Why don’t Sabysachi start having photoshoots like this ? Usually his shoots are group shoots but he needs start doing this story type shoots, it would be awesome.
Yeah he doesn't do couple shoots
I don't think in India any big brand does them
Maybe it not worth the money, what does it really achieve in terms of selling the brand
Papa Waqas is on Maryam case
https://twitter.com/ManjotK87737508/status/1655144246612201473?t=PzXALhWgXl6HNgnzS8CaIA&s=19
Tiktok is banned here. Can someone please check and see if this is a new bts??
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Same for me. I liked them but din't have a crush.
I am crushing so much on Wahaj because KMK. He has messed up my mind.
Lol true 😂😂😂
tiktok doesn't work here...whats in the bts?
He has his lawyer hat on…asking the right questions hopefully….
wuhuu..okay Waqas is questioning Maryam and Maryam is looking embarrassed.https://twitter.com/ManjotK87737508/status/1655144246612201473?t=PzXALhWgXl6HNgnzS8CaIA&s=19
Tiktok is banned here. Can someone please check and see if this is a new bts??