merko sabhi pics mein tag kar dena mai sone jaa rahi hai, good night🤗Originally posted by: Sera-high123
You will get many many pics. Just wait .......6-7pics in same pose.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
merko sabhi pics mein tag kar dena mai sone jaa rahi hai, good night🤗Originally posted by: Sera-high123
You will get many many pics. Just wait .......6-7pics in same pose.
My phone is literally heating up everytime I click on your shares ☺️🤣
Attempting to do edit ❤️😆

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aree no......... i think she was just giving an example........I guess Marasim means relation or talukat......
Eg: - Jayaz Marasim or Najayaz Marasim
Am I correct @hypno??
That's right.
But imagine if it meant only that 🤣
Hai Kiya nawa karta khul jata on Twitter and IG 😆
merko sabhi pics mein tag kar dena mai sone jaa rahi hai, good night🤗
Nahi
merko sabhi pics mein tag kar dena mai sone jaa rahi hai, good night🤗
Why 😭
I just woke from a nap 🤣
You can sleep...
you will need the energy to REPENT big time 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aree no......... i think she was just giving an example........I guess Marasim means relation or talukat......
Eg: - Jayaz Marasim or Najayaz Marasim
Am I correct @hypno??
Yep it was just an example. The word can be used to mean very positive pure halal things too,
Mere dimagh main first word naajayaz talukaat aaya...so it's my gutter soch that made me give that example 🤣
Attempting to do editing 😆
Wahaj just looks different with Yumna..
He doesn't look like this with any other costar.
Manu, your dp
Thank you 🤗
I will make the gif n post it here.. Im downloading it now 😆
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Thank you 🤗
I will make the gif n post it here.. Im downloading it now 😆
Mat kar