Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Entry 1 @Niharika , I really loved the story of Rajesh and Karan... actually while reading this story I got reminded of this Pak Drama named Sinf E Ahaan because in that the best friend's friend marries his wife post his death and he used to take care of his family like his own... though it's about falling in love and giving life a second chance for the martyr's wife...but while reading your story I wondered that what if these 2 best friends were actually lovers...who were once batch mates ..

Entry 5 @Clochette(Claudia)...Peter and John's  story was so beautiful  , the way destiny made them meet again and the way after opening his eyes ...he sees Peter, and then you continued it with Entry 8...

I wanted to vote that too but because I wanted to give others a chance so I voted other entries...but am glad that with Entry 8,you added the flow by explaining what had happened...felt sad that Peter didn't trust John's love, may be he could have loved his disability with all his love ...

That's why also wanted to just vote entry 5 because that freeze when John sees Peter leaves us as readers to imagine their reunion ...like an open ending.

Entry 6 @BrhannadaArmour 

Loved Varun and Raghav's this version story the most out of rest, Raghav is still stuck in the closet and afraid to tell his dad about his love for Varun and Varun trying to bring him out of the closet and accept his love....loved how Raghav finally accepts getting on the car with him....

Entry 10 @SoniRita Maze and Eva love story reminds of the Lucifer characters Maze and Eve and I really loved this cute story that you penned down ...I was literally imagining them ....

And Entry 26 of yours was very beautiful 

And even the others as well everyone had penned down so beautiful entries 🤧💕

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Entry 1 @Niharika , I really loved the story of Rajesh and Karan... actually while reading this story I got reminded of this Pak Drama named Sinf E Ahaan because in that the best friend's friend marries his wife post his death and he used to take care of his family like his own... though it's about falling in love and giving life a second chance for the martyr's wife...but while reading your story I wondered that what if these 2 best friends were actually lovers...who were once batch mates ..

Thanks a ton. My story is actually based on a true story of a person I know but here he just adopted the son of his ex-boyfriend after both he and his wife died in an accident. Added the army angle for some drama.

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Thanks a ton. My story is actually based on a true story of a person I know but here he just adopted the son of his ex-boyfriend after both he and his wife died in an accident. Added the army angle for some drama.

Am so sorry to hear that ....but thanks alot for putting it out there and making his story known to us ❤️

Am happy that he got to love and cherish his lover's aakhri nishani as his own...

Yeah I understand that's needed ....

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Vote counting done for various categories, siggy making done for several winners, tag making done.Drafting is now going on.

Various DTs are involved at every step. Please do be patient my dear 🤗

I am very patient...I was asking in case I missed the thread😭

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I am very patient...I was asking in case I missed the thread😭

I admire your patience …don’t be upset dear .. here is a treat from my side .

Hope you will enjoy some  traditional cuisine . 
92BA029E-C4CA-4AF6-B02E-BEE2F55372BC.jpeg

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I admire your patience …don’t be upset dear .. here is a treat from my side .

Hope you will enjoy some  traditional cuisine . 
92BA029E-C4CA-4AF6-B02E-BEE2F55372BC.jpeg

I can never say no to food