Meerub bash kiya but now I'm feeling sad for her omg she is genuinely in guilt 💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meerub bash kiya but now I'm feeling sad for her omg she is genuinely in guilt 💔
It usually comes after the ep airs on YouTube…maybe in an hour? Is it bad that I’m relieved that he took her 😓😓😓😓anddddddd….THEY BETTER BEG HER TO COME BACK….I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT SHE’S IS AT FAULT AND ALL THAT…MARIYUM IS AT FAILT TOO THEN 🤧🤧Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Promo kab ayega????
Really... no wonder I'm also not seeing updates from them..
babes , it's not itv 👍🏼Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
a sudden thought came to my mind ... what if there was a camera in the room when haya was confessing her crimes 😆aisa hoga nahi but idea mast h 🤣
The episode is not bad.. just the last scene is sad 💔💔💔
yours😉Originally posted by: madmadhubala
I think my burak broke it 👍🏼
kya chal raha hai👀
It’s been 45 min where is the promo 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
a sudden thought came to my mind ... what if there was a camera in the room when haya was confessing her crimes 😆aisa hoga nahi but idea mast h 🤣
Nooran is not clever for that 🤣
Ueahhh!!! There is no update on TB hashtags..
Meri optimism ki pari bhi sad that means it’s sad sad 😓😓😓