Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you😳Originally posted by: madmadhubala
who is d lucky woman
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Promo kab ayega????
Nope!! Twitter is down in india/pak.. so i see no updates 😭😂
Why do I think meerub will come back. Let meerub come back murtasim distance himself...let meerub do the job now.
Me too bro😒
This guy is a hottie I have to watch this show
One obsession at a time
I will short circuit
I am barely functioning as it is
https://twitter.com/_gossipmonger/status/1654158406217760781?s=20
Ok she did play some part ...
But as a human usse is tarah kick ni krna chahie idhr udhr...
It was time for Anwar to be a father.
Murtasim to paraya tha ...Anwar to uska baap tha...no matter what Meerab did he was supposed to stand beside her.
I did not see the episode I am scared already.
Murtasim is being punished a lot 😭
a sudden thought came to my mind ... what if there was a camera in the room when haya was confessing her crimes 😆aisa hoga nahi but idea mast h 🤣