They make us used to 4 episodes and then add separation and back to 2 episodes!!! SUCH BETRAYAL!!!! 😡😡😡
So true... I don't know how to wait till Wednesday now
2 epi means this will take more than a month to end
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
They make us used to 4 episodes and then add separation and back to 2 episodes!!! SUCH BETRAYAL!!!! 😡😡😡
So true... I don't know how to wait till Wednesday now
2 epi means this will take more than a month to end
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
chalak bro . Very chalak
I feel like they are playing the OST ON US 😭😭😭😭
Twitter is down
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
They’ve treated her like trash…when her mother her died and now 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Baat baat per ghar se nikal dete hain. 😡
u r realising it today 🤗
Good morning ☀️
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
Twitter is down
omgggg TB broke twitter 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂
https://twitter.com/saniyanawaz09/status/1654159877592186886?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
i actually had tears!!!
Originally posted by: midniteangel
So true... I don't know how to wait till Wednesday now
2 epi means this will take more than a month to end
i can’t wait
Arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What am I going to do
Ok solve TB biggest mystery I am almost done
don't laugh , now how d hell we will get teaser 😭
😭😭😭😢😢😢💔💔💔 watch at your own risk 💔
https://twitter.com/marshmallowz12/status/1654159337747513349?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw