tell me about it!!!! I thought the show would be done in 2 weeks 😭😭😂😂
WE ARE SCREWED!!!
I am feeling physically sick
And now back 2 episodes
Kill me
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tell me about it!!!! I thought the show would be done in 2 weeks 😭😭😂😂
WE ARE SCREWED!!!
I am feeling physically sick
And now back 2 episodes
Kill me
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Ye woh bada wala separations hota to accha hota. The khan house hold needs a lesson. They accept maryam jo bhagi thi lekin meeru ko nikal dia.
Totally agree!!! The hypocrisy of the khan family!!!
who is d lucky woman
They make us used to 4 episodes and then add separation and back to 2 episodes!!! SUCH BETRAYAL!!!! 😡😡😡
naurez and marium marriage won't happen , most probably how haya manipulated him in believing marium loves him will come out , khair toh umeed kam hi h.. 🤪
i dont think meesam is their daughter , most probably someone else's child .. if this is true then there isn't much left ... they can finish the story in 10 episodes ...
chalak bro . Very chalak
They make us used to 4 episodes and then add separation and back to 2 episodes!!! SUCH BETRAYAL!!!! 😡😡😡
They’ve treated her like trash…when her mother her died and now 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 How can she trust them after this…😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
who is d lucky woman
Pata nahi.. But I know its not me 😛🤣
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Any promo yet?
We are all asking for it!!! But then we will all go crazyy!!!