Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No one is replacing him in Savi or Vinu's life. He's their father period.
Neil is a method actor, the way he limped after getting hurt and was still limping in the precap, wow!
I remember the physiotherapy scene, I thought he was hurt for real. What acting prowess!
True. Only a few actors are able to pull off every scene convincingly.
Who knows ? I can’t trust Sai nowonwards and the doctor is a puppet with no ch arc.
No one is replacing him in Savi or Vinu's life. He's their father period.
This is a genuine applause from a devoted Sai / Ayesha fan.
https://twitter.com/KhadkaDeepali/status/1653970434499510272?s=20
With new characters joining the show, he is shining more 😍
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Who knows ? I can’t trust Sai nowonwards and the doctor is a puppet with no ch arc.
I trust makers with this.
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Who knows ? I can’t trust Sai nowonwards and the doctor is a puppet with no ch arc.
Sai has become unworthy of trust. She flips every mili second.
I don’t. They made Vinu hate Virat now,don’t you see? They can do anything with the story and they always make Virat the target