Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

That would be the best punishment for entire CN. I just wish Savi also gets to see his real face. 

If vinu comes to live with Sai the surely vinu will tell savi when Sai is not around so she will get to know how mahaan her baba is 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes, but Bk will be ready to blame P and Sai. As P is not there, she will go after Sai and blame her for manipulating Vinu as he is seeking Sai’s support.  World’s best father will go to Statue mode with some neck moves and disgusting expression for Sai and Satya. 

This is what these people can do

Blame women around Virat own action 

There is limit to everything 

Virat for good part of 14 years have been from accountability for his reaction the writers conveniently place All The Blame On Pakhi or Sai

Now it's finnlay time for Virat to pay for his sins

But I have zero hope they will still find away to make Virat the Bechara after sometime the victim

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope  Amba won’t be  mad at Sai. Because of Sai her toxic Tai entered in to her life.  

I have a feeling she might get upset as this situation has brought a turmoil in her life again and slowly she will ease and going forward they might  all team up to put Chavans in their place. The question mark here is how will Sai deal with Vinu’s situation…this has opened up a big can of worms. If he insists that he wants to live with Sai than Bhavani is going to turn into a ???? 🀄️🀄️🀄️

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

If vinu comes to live with Sai the surely vinu will tell savi when Sai is not around so she will get to know how mahaan her baba is 

This is soo true he will definitely share thing swith Savi because Vinu was so hurt by savi when Savi hide virat proposal to sai from him

Vinu will himself tell things about Virat from Pakhi letters 

And Pakhi isn't a foolish person whatever she wrote in the letter is 100% truth

But watch them Blame Sai/Satya that thry told Savi something against Virat 

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Yes I want this to continue and bk's all deeds should come out starting from her hand in amba's miseries then rest and she should be punished 

In due time it will all come out bestie 😆🤣can't wait for this drama to unfold 

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same.... Mujhe bhi dekhna hai chavannis ko rote hue

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This is what these people can do

Blame women around Virat own action 

There is limit to everything 

Virat for good part of 14 years have been from accountability for his reaction the writers conveniently place All The Blame On Pakhi or Sai

Now it's finnlay time for Virat to pay for his sins

But I have zero hope they will still find away to make Virat the Bechara after sometime the victim

he plays Victim after committing all the worst things. He did same pre leap also.  He never understood Sai’s pain. He got numerous chances post leap to stand by Sai  every time he took P’s side. Now he behaving like Sai cheated on him. Now way I see him as Becharan after what he did all these years. If he is shown bechara, i will quit watching the show.

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This is soo true he will definitely share thing swith Savi because Vinu was so hurt by savi when Savi hide virat proposal to sai from him

Vinu will himself tell things about Virat from Pakhi letters 

And Pakhi isn't a foolish person whatever she wrote in the letter is 100% truth

But watch them Blame Sai/Satya that thry told Savi something against Virat 

When will Sai’s life ever get any better??? 😢😢😢

IMG_0071.jpeg

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninastx

I have a feeling she might get upset as this situation has brought a turmoil in her life again and slowly she will ease and going forward they might  all team up to put Chavans in their place. The question mark here is how will Sai deal with Vinu’s situation…this has opened up a big can of worms. If he insists that he wants to live with Sai than Bhavani is going to turn into a ???? 🀄️🀄️🀄️

I won’t blame her, if she is indifferent to Sai. But if she shows her frustration on Savi then no difference between her and BK. Vinu will need Sai more now after p left.  Sai has to Visit CN for Vinu or he will visit Sai at Adhikari family. 

Amba won’t like it. Hope she won’t take this on kids. Bk will go after Sai when she visits CN and after Amba when Vinu visits Sai at Adhikari’s as usual. 

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

When will Sai’s life ever get any better??? 😢😢😢

IMG_0071.jpeg

🤣

Wishful think 

When kids grow up SaiYa can live in a spearte city probably then