You are the brave one!!!! I appreciate you ❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are the brave one!!!! I appreciate you ❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂😂
THIS IS THE CAUSE OF ALL OUR CONFUSION!!!
https://twitter.com/saniyanawaz09/status/1653924272140681218?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Maybe because the separation that we anticipated is I think the one that will happen tomorrow…so no way this baby is theirs 🙃🙃🙃 but then we have 8 more eps left after tomorrow…a lot can happen in 8 epsTHIS IS THE CAUSE OF ALL OUR CONFUSION!!!
https://twitter.com/saniyanawaz09/status/1653924272140681218?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Where can I find gifs of him stroking her face
THIS IS THE CAUSE OF ALL OUR CONFUSION!!!
https://twitter.com/saniyanawaz09/status/1653924272140681218?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
A bad prediction of mine coming true?
But for 5 months or so I thought this was meerasim baby.
My mind will now have to reset
Nooran ko koi puche
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
I thought this too but how would they have all this drama ensue at home without Murtasim there. This situation is different than Meerab’s though… that happened as a fluke because she wandered off to the wrong side, Mariam’s kidnapping has involved a lot of premeditation and planning. Ge can’t just run out and look for her, he seems to be planning himself. Yes though, I think the main reason he didn’t go directly is so that he was home for the drama to unfold 😂
Yes, this was fully planned.
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Maybe because the separation that we anticipated is I think the one that will happen tomorrow…so no way this baby is theirs 🙃🙃🙃 but then we have 8 more eps left after tomorrow…a lot can happen in 8 eps
some people are saying this will go beyond 50 episodes 😭😭😭😭 i really hope not!!!!
Originally posted by: Alizba63
A bad prediction of mine coming true?
But for 5 months or so I thought this was meerasim baby.
My mind will now have to reset
Nooran ko koi puche
We are all confused!!!! If tmrw is separation then this is not their child.. (I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE CONSUMMATED) but if we dont get separation tmrw.. that means something worse will happen!!!
Tanu will be very dissapointed in us, we didnt finish the DT and she made a new one before she went to bed 😂😂😂😭😭😭
Yeh dil maange more