oh what a relief. I thought you were going to hit on us for a million bucks or something. Khoda pahad, nikla Aryan😛😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
oh what a relief. I thought you were going to hit on us for a million bucks or something. Khoda pahad, nikla Aryan😛😆
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
oh what a relief. I thought you were going to hit on us for a million bucks or something. Khoda pahad, nikla Aryan😛😆
Sunny Deol numnum...🤣
OMG I just realised why I love Aryan so much, he reminds me of my husband Arjun Rampal!!!
Originally posted by: la_Reine
OMG I just realised why I love Aryan so much, he reminds me of my husband Arjun Rampal!!!
when you have a RL hubby like AR, why would you fantasize about Aryan? Yeh baat samajh ke bahaar hai😆
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
when you have a RL hubby like AR, why would you fantasize about Aryan? Yeh baat samajh ke bahaar hai😆
Because ever since my eyes opened to the hotness of Aryan, nobody else seems good looking anymore. I wish I was 18 again so I could marry him without being questioned by the samaaj.
So it is a bet. Who did this to you? Souten was this your doing? 🤣
Do you really think she would ask me to do this? Kya tum apni sautan ko itna hi jaanti ho bas?
Tch tch, bohat afsos hua *dramatic background music*
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Do you really think she would ask me to do this? Kya tum apni sautan ko itna hi jaanti ho bas?
Tch tch, bohat afsos hua *dramatic background music*
Mere baad she is the first likely suspect for such things. 🤣
Omg 😳 what about sid
Please delete
...
🎬 I'm making my next Bollywood video mix (VM), and this time YOU decide. Rules: - Comment ONE Bollywood movie, couple, or song you'd love to...
0