only you can do this 🤔
Nope. This has nothing to do with me. I promise. 😆 That type of round hasn't come up yet in the sheep game. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
only you can do this 🤔
Nope. This has nothing to do with me. I promise. 😆 That type of round hasn't come up yet in the sheep game. 😆
Yeh khabar chapwa do akhbaar mein
Poster lagwa do bazaar mein
Ek main ek Aryan dono pagal hogaye pyaar mein
Haye haye
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
I am to seriously madly in love with him since 2/3 years🫣 morning to night i just watch his videos story and i mean Only aryan is in my head and mind😆
But he was never handsome before today.😭
You mean Aryan? Or Sid?
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Nope. This has nothing to do with me. I promise. 😆 That type of round hasn't come up yet in the sheep game. 😆
Chal jhooti
It's a matter of Aryan. He will act in movies if he wants. And everything is not in our hands. That's what I meant. I didn't forget to understand English at all because I am an author and an academic content writer. It's just that I wanted to convey my thoughts in my mother-tongue, Bengali. And I am a translator as well. So, I like to write in various languages.
It's a matter of Aryan. He will act in movies if he wants. And everything is not in our hands. That's what I meant. I didn't forget to understand English at all because I am an author and an academic content writer. It's just that I wanted to convey my thoughts in my mother-tongue, Bengali. And I am a translator as well. So, I like to write in various languages.
Can you translate the language of my heart and cnvey it to him please?❤️ Thanks a bunch
shisha Meri talented dost 🥺🥺🥺
It's a matter of Aryan. He will act in movies if he wants. And everything is not in our hands. That's what I meant. I didn't forget to understand English at all because I am an author and an academic content writer. It's just that I wanted to convey my thoughts in my mother-tongue, Bengali. And I am a translator as well. So, I like to write in various languages.
Kiski itni phatt gayi.....ki khud thread nahi bana paayaa?? Maybe scared that the mask of a sweet person may come off....🤣
TM if you tell me that this is not a bet...then I have a Taj mahal to sell....😆😎
Aryan has arrived....😎
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Kiski itni phatt gayi.....ki khud thread nahi bana paayaa?? Maybe scared that the mask of a sweet person may come off....🤣
TM if you tell me that this is not a bet...then I have a Taj mahal to sell....😆😎
Aryan has arrived....😎
I dont know if yall just started speaking an alien language today which i cant comprehend, or im just too lovestruck to understand anything
Please delete
...
🎬 I'm making my next Bollywood video mix (VM), and this time YOU decide. Rules: - Comment ONE Bollywood movie, couple, or song you'd love to...
0