Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Forget her
She is Meeru mom
Jaise beti waise Ma
What do you want I will give you
That means tanu is my grandmother 😲
So you are in space with me n chief 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Forget her
She is Meeru mom
Jaise beti waise Ma
What do you want I will give you
That means tanu is my grandmother 😲
So you are in space with me n chief 🤣
Tanu im avoiding ur tag 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain…the sky is the limit for her
NOT SKY PITS OF HELL
Fans meltdown including mine if we see the contract breach in flashback 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Forget her
She is Meeru mom
Jaise beti waise Ma
What do you want I will give you
hahahahhah im going back to my dream meerasim land 😂❤️
Ive got permission from the chief ❤️😂
Koi promo or teaser ki w/u do plz. Dekhne ki himmat nehi ho rahi hain
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I will pay for her dahejjj if that will make her leave 💎💎💎
All of us will 🤣🤣
Let me spam this new guy on Twitter
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I still doubt its their daughter I don't see how its possible. They have almost separated now 😭 and no way Murtu is going to forgive her any time soon
Join the club 😆
I have the same doubt as you 🤓
and yet WE ALL WATCH AND GO CRAZY 😂
Tanu im avoiding ur tag 😂😂😂😂😂
Mujhe tag karke, mere hi tags avoid kiye ja rahe hai
