I will pay for her dahejjj if that will make her leave 💎💎💎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will pay for her dahejjj if that will make her leave 💎💎💎
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Forget her
She is Meeru mom
Jaise beti waise Ma
What do you want I will give you
When did I become Meru's mom??😕😕
I don't have d energy left for d show now .
It's draining me out .
I so wished , it was a romcom ...
We deserve to be happy .
All my lovely forum members deserves to be happy .
What have I done !
Oh i am at loss of words .
It's just traumatising
I am not being a drama queen . The show is really traumatising .
Good night guys🤗
Good night kusum 🤗
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
hello tanu ,the show is torturous. Just torturous yaar. I don't know anything. Yeh kab khatam hoga
Madhu u r back.. I thought aap sogai 😆
the promo has given me some serious anxiety and I am already having a stressful day.
wonderful job .no one can be as wonderful as you tanu .Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Hai toh but kya kar sakte hai....we can only make fun of it to make it light. Jo mai try kar rahi hun 😆😆
I am saying from my heart , you are awesome ❤️
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
Good night everyone .
Good night madhu ❤
Meesam ko bhi toh fit krna hai Islye they breached 😂😂
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
I don't have d energy left for d show now .
It's draining me out .
I so wished , it was a romcom ...
We deserve to be happy .
All my lovely forum members deserves to be happy .
What have I done !
Oh i am at loss of words .
It's just traumatising
I am not being a drama queen . The show is really traumatising .
Tu pagal hai kya?? Itna kyu soch rahi hai?? It is just a show. Even if they seperate, it is okay.....IT IS ONLY A FICTIONAL SHOW.
Please don't get emotionally attached to any characters.
Even if they kill each other, it is okay. Why are you taking stress for this show or any show??