Good night everyone .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good night everyone .
Forget her
She is Meeru mom
Jaise beti waise Ma
What do you want I will give you
Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain…the sky is the limit for her
Night Night ❤️❤️❤️Good night guys🤗
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
See this first, then I will send you the promo again.
https://twitter.com/Thistle_edits/status/1653824622914330624?s=20
I still doubt its their daughter I don't see how its possible. They have almost separated now 😭 and no way Murtu is going to forgive her any time soon
I remember in MH, ML wasn't even present at his own sister's wedding. Uske bina hi shooting karli. Hum itna hasse the. 🤣🤣
And then will shoot myself 🤣🤣
I can't either. It's like na dekh sakhti, na dekhne se rok sakhti.
I feel like Saad rn 🤣
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
hello tanu ,the show is torturous. Just torturous yaar. I don't know anything. Yeh kab khatam hoga
Hai toh but kya kar sakte hai....we can only make fun of it to make it light. Jo mai try kar rahi hun 😆😆