Originally posted by: semantic.error
I said this last year. Alia is going to copy Deepika and head to Met. Give it 2 years, she will be at Cannes too. 😆
Deepika went to met 2 times, karan papa promised alia 3
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I said this last year. Alia is going to copy Deepika and head to Met. Give it 2 years, she will be at Cannes too. 😆
Deepika went to met 2 times, karan papa promised alia 3
DP went to 3 Mets and 5 Cannes and 2 Time 100.
She is young and she has plenty of time.
Alia looked pretty, nice makeup, nice bodice.Must be exquisite in close up..but a bit washed out in pics.An updo may have been better.
PC..nothing worked.
I am not a fan of the fitting of the gown.
But really good choice on the color & overall look.
I dont say this often but Alia looks gorgeoussss in white dress. A very classy and angelic look 😍
Originally posted by: loginidran
Obviously she was going to go this year after Deepika went last year. Deepika went once so this one should go at least twice.😔
MET Gala aside, she is more obsessed with DP than Ranveer. I wont be surprised if she celebrates DP bad BO performances. Extremely unhealthy for her.😕
(This is solely based on her own statement abt doing more films with SLB than DP)
She looks like my loofa😆
I dont get this designer, iske saare dresses aise hi waahiyat hai and everyone still wears them🥱
Eeeeks Freddy Birdy praising Aloo to the skies for her basic ass white dress is giving cringe superfan vibes. Enjoying him being schooled in the comments. Didn’t actually realise how insecure he is till today reading the supposed “clapbacks”.
She looks like a kid dressed up in her mother's gown. I'm sorry. Not beautiful, not hot, certainly not glamorous. Just pretty.
She does't have the face for this dress or look or this photo. Should've been someone more angelic looking.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7