Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What?? Did she post them today....the Oscar pic??😲😕
Angelic face
I am glad they didn’t make her look a bhootni
Yup😳
It was a historic moment afterall... no wonder that none of the other actresses likes her
I said this last year. Alia is going to copy Deepika and head to Met. Give it 2 years, she will be at Cannes too. 😆
Matarani copied bahurani , aloo keeping the trend going 💕Originally posted by: semantic.error
I said this last year. Alia is going to copy Deepika and head to Met. Give it 2 years, she will be at Cannes too. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7