Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Love the dress and I love how she did not over do it.....Also how well is she carrying herself and the dress....❤️
And Deepu fans live in their own Lala Land where everything happens because of Deepu....Pathan hit hai because of Deepu.....Alia went to metgala because of Deepu.....serious shit bhai....🤣
You ji...this wasn't for you....I know you support most female actors...❤️
She is looking so gorgeous.....mera Aloo baby....❤️
She is such a cute , a princess indeed ; can u believe she a mommy dear already and doing all this
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Love the dress and I love how she did not over do it.....Also how well is she carrying herself and the dress....❤️
And Deepu fans live in their own Lala Land where everything happens because of Deepu....Pathan hit hai because of Deepu.....Alia went to metgala because of Deepu.....serious shit bhai....🤣
You ji...this wasn't for you....I know you support most female actors...❤️
She is so petty 🤢
https://twitter.com/Lordofbattles8/status/1653027714453102597





Originally posted by: Briaahna
She is such a cute , a princess indeed ; can u believe she a mommy dear already and doing all this
She started looking so gorgeous after marriage and baby....I think the inner happiness shows on her face❤️......thoo thoo thoo...Nazar na lage...❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7